Saturday, May 27, 2006

Why Blog?

Why Blog? Do I have so much to talk about? Nothing better to spend my time with is it?

The problem is, I am always poured with thousands of question about MY IDENTITY. Almost everyday, every stranger I meet when I started talking to.

I can see your big question mark started to bubble :D

What is wrong with my identity that so many people are curious about?

I am just a normal Female Chinese Muslim Convert in Singapore!

And YES, I am a Chinese not Malay, please don't speak MALAYU to me, "Saya tak boleh cakap Melayu."

This Blog, will be tackling on the Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) that I faced with the strangers on the street, in religious class, at work, at play, in cab, at Food Courts, at my Sat Team South East jogging session at East Coast, at bookshop, at mosque, at travel, at... places that I usually go.

I will also be posting some of my favourite hobbies in this Blog:
• Religion - Signs of Allah, Misconceptions, Beauty of Islam
• Astronomy - Space Exploration, planets, Star Gazing
• Graphic Design - Photoshop, Digital Imaging, Html (I am at amature level)
• Neopet - where I meet lotsa wonderful oversea friends from kids to grandmas, MY FAVOURITE PETS and some chat languages like LOL Laugh Out Loud, ROTFL Rolling On The Floor Laughing etc
• Art - History, Calligraphy, Contemporary, Fine Art
• Sports - Sport injury, Self help
• Survival / First Aid
• Books
• Arabic - I can read and write in Arabic and qualified to teach Taisir, I am at conversational & gramma level.

I think I am a bit over ambitious, just some thoughts that what I want for my blog... haahaa. I have too many interests and always complaining TIME IS NOT ENOUGH. How nice if I have more hands here to help me type... haahaa.

So, why the title "Sister Aisya's Telescope"?
Basically, it's what I see and observed, and I like Astronomy... always hoping to see far... my sister gave me a microscope when I was little, really amazed with the details of my experiments, although they are so tiny. Now I longed for a telescope to see far and real from the night sky... not images. So anyone like to sponsor me one is greatly appreciated, haahaa :P

I hope this blog will be of interest to you and not bored you.

:D Sister Aisya Chen

3 Comments:

At 26/5/06 4:46 pm, Blogger Aisya Chen said...

Oh because I don't know how :P
Hello aizahana!! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Hey guys, sis aizahana is my Neopet's guild member from Malaysia :)

 
At 15/11/06 2:46 am, Blogger r i n i said...

salaams aisyahch, m ur DISP classmate {{wink}}{{wink}}.. i enjoyed your stories especially on islam and on MBT/jog-running tips ;)

 
At 15/11/06 4:43 pm, Blogger Aisya Chen said...

Wa alaikum Salaam sis Rini.
Alhamdulillaah, glad you like my blog ;-)
And thanks for visiting and adding a comment.

~Hugsss~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home