Monday, February 26, 2007

My DPIS classmates joining same agency for Haj



I thought I would be terribly lonely during this haj journey.
But no, during the Hahnemann haj briefing, I met my DPIS classmates (husband and wife) whom I had not met for 2 or 3 years.

Sis Shafika and bro Muhammad were performing their hajj 2nd times. MarshaAllah. So most of the time they stayed in Masjidil Haram (the holy mosque in Mecca) and performed ibadah on their own. They knew their way around so well!

These pictures were taken at the Jeddah Airport where we assembled before clearance. We prayed combined and shortened Zohor and Asar here. We reached Jeddah around 12.30 pm local time and left (to Shisha) at 6 pm local time. Singapore is 5 hours ahead of Mecca.

Noticed the men were in 2 white unsewn cloths wrapped around the body. While the ladies wore as per normal that covered her aurat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home