Friday, May 25, 2007

Updates of the missing 2 months.

I have not been around lately. A lot of things happened since my last entry.

I had gone for a Laproscopy scan and had to rest at my mum's place for days.

After returning home weak, my hubby had been ignoring me. He was having his own problem. My marriage almost hit crisis. Alhamdulillah, we had managed to resolve it once more.

Then my patenal uncle was hospitalised for low pulse rate (at 35 per min). He later went through a surgery to inset a pulse maker for his heart to keep his heart pumping. Alhamdulillah, now he is resting at home.

I will try to complete my blog of "Our adventure from Mina to Arafah." the soonest. Been editing and editing, due to the mixture of feelings and experiences during that 5 hrs. I have to gather my thoughts and not going overboard, for it had been a fruitful and spiritual trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home